As a geek and web developer, I use a lot of software and hardware on a regular basis...
- Visual Studio Code - For frontend React/TypeScript development, as a general text editor, and as a solid GUI git client.
- Visual Studio 2019 - Primarily for ASP.NET Core development.
- Windows Terminal, WSL2 - Linux command line on Windows.
- Chrome - Both for personal browsing and developing/debugging web apps.
- LastPass - Password management on my desktop and mobile devices.
- LastPass Authenticator - Two-factor authentication.
Web Apps and Services
- GitHub, GitLab - GitHub for personal work. GitLab for enterprise work.
- Microsoft Azure - Cloud services / hosting for apps I develop.
- Cloudflare - DNS / SSL for my domains.
- Gmail, Google Calendar - Email and family calendar.
- Twitter, Reddit - Mostly for following along with what is happening in the world, tech or otherwise.
- BoardGameGeek - For my modern board game addiction.
Hardware / Gear
- Corsair One Pro - Primary personal PC. Used for general internet crap, development, and gaming.
- Dell Precision Workstation - Primary work PC. Used for development, general work management.
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 - Secondary PC / laptop. Used when I am away from my desk.
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro - My mobile phone of choice.
- Apple Airpods Pro - My headphones of choice.